Monday, August 02, 2004

A walk in concrete

I took a walk around 1-Utama with my mom today. My dads off to Myanmar for his job. Its his 2nd time there so far. He will be back in a week. Should be quite fast. Back to 1-utama. Had a nice dinner with my mom. STuffed ourselves as usual. Had a cake at Secret Recipe. I started noticing the crowd. Ever noticed that 3 out of 4 people walking around are couples? Even if you discount families. I mean just boy girl couple. Maybe some of them a little old lah I guess. But mostly. Makes you think if you're the minority or majority. Got myself a Soldier of Fortune magazine. Ah. Magazine stalls are definitely getting better. Tempur and Prajurit just makes you 'slightly' proud to be Malaysian. We have a really cool looking special forces. Even though they pose too much.

I stole a few cups of vodka/coke for last night. Had a horrible morning. That goddamn bottle our neighbour gave us is still bloody half full. Its an obligation I think to try to finish it.

Saw the trailer for 'Brother in Arms'!!! Drool!!!! Beautiful graphics with Full Spectrum Warrior mechanics? A sprinkle of Medal of Honour and a heavy dollop of Call of Duty!

Got an album from Wayne Wonder. Nice. I didnt know he was Jamaican :p funny rides to college every morning.

I still have an assignment to ***ing finish. Been procrastinating around too long. Writing this blog.

Have a nice goddamn usual working week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home