Thursday, July 15, 2004

Gloomy afternoon syndrome

Well its another gloomy afternoon (check the title). Its that time of day where its just bright enough to wake you up but dark enough to encourage inactivity. Result? Me being gloomy. So to cheer myself up I have decided to play a few rounds of BF: Pirates saying really bad phrase lines over the net involving rum and cutlasses. 
 
              My cats still sleeping since I kept bugging her last night.. came down for something to eat at night and she kept on trying to sleep as she gets washed by the harsh refrigerator light and the constant flicking of lights made by an unclear head and hungry stomach.
 
              Must stop before I rant. More pirates!
 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Cataractman said...

Pirates be kewl Ar! One of the few games where I constantly see teamwork since the spawnpoint is only the ship :)

If the cats doesnt mind I dont :D

July 17, 2004 at 3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home