Sunday, July 25, 2004

Rusty gears

Tiring day. over. Fun day. over.  I had fun... just rp'ed a very lighthearted session over in Kats place with some guys.  First time that combat was so... minimal. Rp was actually quite heavy ( and weird).  The usual bloodthirsty noob rush occasionally happened. "I slash him" was uttered several times. Memories of older players commiting atrocities in thankfully fantasy realms started rushing in. it was good. Laughs were aplenty and eyebrows were constantly raised.

Anyone who played Dnd with me would probably strangle me if they knew how relaxed the rules were. 2 levels in less than 3 hours. ANyways. Enough dnd rambling.

Heres a really weird game I found
http://www.gluelondon.com/creativeshowcase/hysterical_girlfriend/main.html

 
Have a nice weekend peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home