Sunday, December 26, 2004

A white christmas to you

The christmas has come and gone without even a knock at the door. I am beginning to think that.. its not the Christmas spirit that is lacking progressively each year. Its just that I'm getting older every year. Depressing thought.

I had the best Christmas night ever. And she gave me the best christmas gift ever. I can almost become religious I think. What I am going through now has rendered all my other interests to a dull gray. Huddling in corners screaming for backup in the online world of Desert Combat doesnt hold the same thrill. Snapping off single shots at furtive movements in the jungles of BFV:Point of Existence doesnt excite me. Quite obvious where I am headed.

My mind is now in a state of torpor. I just cant think. I only have a very pretty picture in my head. My only fear now is loss.


I can only lose what I have

Wish you guys a Happy Incoming New Year.
Hope you guys smiled at Christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home