Thursday, August 12, 2004

A car drive

There is something very peaceful about driving your car after a long long day. Your mind foggy from bone numbing exhaustion. Your body feeling sticky from perspiration with your shirt clinging to your armpits. That strangely comfortable feeling of a BO'd body. A loud music of any heavy variety blasting in your ears. And you wearing a nice contented 'That shit is over' smile.

Todays drive was just like any other. Tiresome day at coll and the eager ride home. Sun was burning bright red in the evening. Traffic is slow but I feel no rush. I just want to listen to the radio or the Cd. Laughing by myself at the weird things people say in the radio. Noting the weird thing that weird guy in the pickup guy is doing with his hands. Feeling the steady control of my car, almost an out of body into car feeling.

I didnt even curse at anyone.
Its a good day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home