Sunday, October 09, 2005

Been awhile

I wonder does anyone know if this blog is alive again. Lft the place unattended for too long I guess.

I recently cooked for everyone something that I am proud of. Mushroom soup made all the way back from the raw uncanned mushrooms. Thats right. I MADE MY OWN MUSHROOM SOUP!!! MUAHAAHAHA! I shouldnt have skipped all those kitchen classes.

To back it up I made a Hazelnut Chocolate Cake. Pretty darn simple if you ask me.

Just have nice Dark Bitter Chocolate chopped leave the quantity for you to decide. its an art afterall)
Crushed hazelnuts.
Heavy Cream. (Or just cream)
And a pie crust. (Just add flour and butter. mix it up with hand. Add water VERY gradually. Should get a membrany texture. Roll it flat. Place it on metal crust plate. Bake. Walla.)

Pour the cream in a small saucepan and set it on medium fire. Or high if you're a speed freak with an eye for attention. Open a can of beer. Drink. Go back to your cream. It would not be boiling yet. Drink more cold beer. Steal a chocolate chunk from chopped chocolates for energy. Chocolate chunks should be in a mixing bowl. When cream gets boiling take a pull from your beer and pour your boiling cream over your chocolates. Liberally sprinkle hazelnuts into the mixture. Stir. Once everythings nice and mixed. Pour mixture into the curst filling it up nicely. Immediately stuff it into the fridge (not freezer). 2 hours. And you should have a hazelnut chocolate tart. Tastes like cadbury. (at least mine did). Serve with coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home