Sunday, January 30, 2005

Fire Ants

Recipes for aching worry

A dose of coffee
Add a shitload of paranoia
Cover it with a lot of thinking
Let it simmer with lots of time

I dont know why this whole month has been an uneasy month for me.I always catch myself thinking of the WhatIfs and the WhenItDoes's which springs up unbidden and unwelcome to make me more than uneasy. Its scary for me to realize just how much shit CAN go wrong when you think of all the possibilities especially with my freaky bad luck record.

I must admit that I am living a great life with more than I should be asking for and frankly this 2 months has been a great month for me full of joy and pleasures. Forgotten smile muscles in a way. And when you settle in comfortably.. you start thinking. And worrying.

Its harder to get optimistic with each passing day.

Ranting ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home